Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Long yesterday...not Today

Kutch Kutch Hota Hai had just released …..kajol in her new avatar, looked smart.

Tired with the length of my hair. I wanted to experiment.

Devils workshop started its work….I tried many tricks, so that mom readily agrees with my idea to experiment.

Trick number 1: Complain of head ache…..result …landed up with spectacles.

Trick number 2: Late to school….result….wake up time ….5 30 am

Trick number 3: someone stuck chewing gum to my hair( he he he …that someone was myself) …..result……….Lots of oil applied to my hair…and mom patiently removed the gum .

One trick after the other…all failed….but lil nan didn’t loose hope….

One fine day….

Destination: beauty parlor

Purpose: experiment with the long locks

Mission accomplished: got a new look…..short hair like Kajol….


I was all happy with my experiment…and the new look….came evening – my pressure rose.

What on Earth is wrong with you Nanu – Dad asked

You shouldn’t have done it Sony – Mom said

Im grown up – I replied.

That was the end……I was grounded….not because of my new look…..but because of my arrogance….my attitude.


Ha!!!!

Hair was long yesterday…not anymore!!!!!!

1 comment:

Llama said...

any pics of the short-haired u?