Thursday, August 23, 2007

Forbidden Guy

For months I discussed about youth conventions with my friend.
In 2001 we attended our first youth convention.
Being the experienced one she gave me few suggestions. One among them- "dare not strike a conversation with *** " Reason- She had a fight with him. Attitude was - Your enemy > my enemy.
We left for Delhi.

(Train) this guy with whom i was forbidden to talk to, was sitting next to me. With thoughts jumping al round in my head, i didn't know how to react.

Should I?

I don't know...how...by evening, we were playing games together, giggling and laughing on the silliest of jokes.

4 Days at Delhi convention, was fun.
It made me realise my abilities as a leader, as an orator.

On our way back home, out of 80. The one i wanted to talk to, to be with, play and laugh with was the forbidden guy.

His eyes, respect for individuals ideas was tempting enough.

All I wanted was to know him more, and we ended up talking during the entire journey.

We wished each other good luck in life...and promised to keep in touch.

As always promises were not kept.

For days we didnt speak to eachother... I did not take the initiative...(Attitude... u see)


One day..................................................................................................................................................
................................ he called and we had a long conversation ...from then on there has been no stop to it.

My friend does not see an enemy in him anymore -but a friend .

Each day i run back home...to be with this forbidden guy( Sam- my hubby) ...to love him endlessly

1 comment:

Llama said...

Glad your forbidden guy ended up as your prince charming! To millions of years of endless love for you and your hubby!

(PS: I'm the first to comment. Now i need a treat!)