Friday, November 16, 2007

Fresh Air

I wonder why I get upset, when things do not mould in the way I desired...........
Though the process of wondering is still on....I have got few answers to my very own question why????

All want fresh air to breathe. Every one does get fresh air to breathe, and its the state of mind - which makes that - fresh air safe or unsafe.

When things don’t turn our way....we find everything to be unsafe...and then start encroaching on others breathing space and in turn....end up choking ourselves and others too....

This is no gyaan for anyone....just that I never realized that I can make my own air "fresh" with my thoughts....thoughts...which i can control.
Coz I know happiness is within me......that I do not need to enter in to the act of encroachment. And end up choking....that everyone is free to do their will....that i need not worry about every damn thing on earth.....that others judgments should not matter....
All that should matter is my thoughts.....coz it’s all in the mind...health wealth and of course Peace.

And this very thought that its my thoughts that guide my happiness- is seeping through me with each passing day.

It’s my thoughts ....which will lead to actions...and my actions into thoughts....

Time to seep in the so called fresh air.....

No comments: